HOW TO APPLY
You can apply for all our courses by submitting your application form and required documents to the Admissions office.
To apply for any of our courses, please follow the steps below:
- Call us at +88 02 9614561 / +88 01730474781-2 or visit us at our Centre in Dhanmondi for Primary Information.
- After applicant informs us what is it that s/he wishes to achieve, we will match the course/programme that best suits their requirements.
- Fill in the Application Form (Tk. 200 Non-Refundable) and submit at the Centre. Applicant will be given a tentative “Assessment Date” for Admission Examination (Examination on English Language Proficiency).
- Attend Admission Examination on stated date (Examination Duration – 1 Hr 15 Mins).
- Based on Assessment Result, applicant will be noticed (Offer Letter) if s/he has been Accepted, Rejected or Waiting for Enrollment in preferred course or be given a pre-requisite course.
- Upon receiving the Offer Letter, applicant has 3 Working Days to fill in the admissions form, pay fees and get enrolled in the programme.
- Receive the Student’s Starter Pack, attend Orientation and start Classes.
AT ACE WE OFFER YOU
- Collect an Admission Application form from our Admissions Office located at our Centre in Dhanmondi, Dhaka.
- Complete and return the Application form to the Admissions Office with the following documents:
- 1 Completed and filled Application form.
- Qualification certificates and/or Report Card.
- Two copies of recent color passport size photos of the applicant, his/her father & mother.
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate/Passport/National ID Card.
- We will contact you to arrange an interview and assessment test.
- If you have been successful in your interview and assessment, you shall be notified in writing of an offer.
- If you do not meet the entry requirements and have been unsuccessful in your application, we will notify you in writing.
HOW TO ENROLL
Once you’ve applied to study with us and have been successful with an offer of a place, you’ll receive a letter telling you when and where to come to enroll. This usually happens two months before the start of your course.
If you haven’t received your letter, can’t find it or have missed your appointment, contact the Admissions Office on +88 02 9614561 or email firstname.lastname@example.org