HOW TO APPLY
You can apply for all our courses by submitting your application form and required documents to the Admissions office.
To apply for any of our courses, please follow the steps below:
- Applicants can initially call or visit us at our centre.
- With all required documents, applicants needs to fill in the Application Form.
- After initial assessment, we will provide a tentative date for Admission Examination to the applicant.
- Applicants, with satisfactory marks, will be given an Offer Letter.
- Applicants needs to pay Admission/Tuition fees within one week of receiving Offer Letter (not applicable for scholarship students).
- Orientation Day
- Class Commencement
AT ACE WE OFFER YOU
- Collect an Admission Application form from our Admissions Office located at our Centre in Dhanmondi, Dhaka.
- Complete and return the Application form to the Admissions Office with the following documents:
- 1 Completed and filled Application form.
- Qualification certificates and/or Report Card.
- Two copies of recent color passport size photos of the applicant, his/her father & mother.
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate/Passport/National ID Card.
- We will contact you to arrange an interview and assessment test.
- If you have been successful in your interview and assessment, you shall be notified in writing of an offer.
- If you do not meet the entry requirements and have been unsuccessful in your application, we will notify you in writing.
HOW TO ENROLL
Once you’ve applied to study with us and have been successful with an offer of a place, you’ll receive a letter telling you when and where to come to enroll. This usually happens two months before the start of your course.
If you haven’t received your letter, can’t find it or have missed your appointment, contact the Admissions Office on +88 02 9614561 or email email@example.com